We finally received our first big snowfall coming today and I’ll probably spend a few days hibernating at home while the roads get cleared off. Here is my Monday Menu for this snowy week.
- Honey Turkey and Pineapple – I had a few random things left before picking up groceries and decided to toss them together. The end result turned out great and everyone ate it up. I used ground turkey, diced red onion, a can of pineapple tidbits and peas, both drained, honey and seasoning, I added ginger and a bit of nutmeg. Add to rice or noodles if you like, I mixed in some honey garlic noodles.
- Chicken Caesar – Add some garlic cheese toast for an easy supper everyone will enjoy.
- Ham and Mac n Cheese – Use your favorite homemade mac and cheese recipe and add diced ham. Steamed broccoli makes a great side.
- Portobello Fajitas – A delicious vegan meal or top with sour cream or cheese if you prefer. You can find a recipe here.
- Shrimp Linguine – Saute shrimp in minced garlic, butter, lemon juice and herbs. Toss with pasta and add a cream sauce for more deliciousness.
Come back every Monday for quick and healthy supper ideas. If you have a suggestion, please leave me a comment.