Another week is starting and you’re looking for some quick and healthy ideas for busy evenings. Here is my Monday Menu for this week with some flavorful, healthy meals.
- Philly Cheese Steak – Sauteed peppers, steak strips and mozzarella, mmm!
- Mini Quiche – Buy frozen crust to save time or make your own. My favorite are mushrooms, ham and cheese.
- Sausage and Penne – A simple supper on a busy night. Slice sausage and sautee with veggies like onion, mushrooms, and peppers. I like skinless sausages for this but summer sausage or kielbasa would work nicely too.
- Baked Chicken Spinach Salad – Drizzle some olive oil and herbs and seasoning over the chicken breast and bake (or grill). Slice and add over a bed of spinach, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, and some feta cheese.
- Asian Lettuce Wraps – Ground turkey, diced veggies, rice or quinoa if you like. A simple but healthy choice. Click here for a recipe.
Come back every Monday for quick and healthy supper ideas. If you have a great suggestion, please leave me a comment.