Another beautiful fall week is here and also the start of cold and flu season. Add lots of Vitamin C and antioxidant rich foods to your meals to help boost your immunity and keep you healthy. Here is my Monday Menu for this week with some immunity boosting meals.
- Beef, Broccoli and Rice – Start the week off with an immunity boosting supper. Saute diced onions, garlic and peppers with butter, add broccoli and cover, allowing the veggies to soften. Add beef strips and cook till veggies are tender
- Grilled Cheese with Mushroom Soup – Always a yummy favorite! Add some raw veggies and dip or a small side salad if you like.
- Caprese Chicken With Steamed Veggies – Simple and delicious! Drizzle the chicken with olive oil and add herbs and seasoning. Either bake with sliced up cherry tomatoes and top with cheese at the end or add a large slice of tomato and cheese for the last few minutes in the oven.
- Turkey Nachos – Brown ground turkey, diced peppers and onions. Toss over chips and cover in cheese and bake. Salsa and sour cream for dipping.
- Pizza Subs and Caesar Salad – Sub buns, pizza sauce, cheese and topping of your choice! Bake till cheese is bubbly and buns are toasted.
Come back every Monday for quick and healthy supper ideas. If you have a great suggestion, please leave me a comment.